Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Foxtel IQ question

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MelbourneMick, Dec 26, 2012.

1. I currently have Foxtel IQ in one room. Can you run a second IQ box in another room? Or just a receiver without a recording function?

I guess I am trying to figure out if it is possible to record 4 programs whilst watching 2 others ?

2. You can get a second iq box but it costs extra. We have one IQ box in the lounge and a standard box in each bedroom, but my sisters house has IQ in the lounge and bedroom.
  3. Sweet. Thanks !
    Just making plans for when I move.
    I intend to go bundle crazy with Foxtel, Internet, phones etc etc
  4. Used to have 3 of the bloody things (1 IQ2 and 2 IQ's). They can string them up pretty well. So glad when I got rid of them.
  5. The house hold is sport mad.
    Moto sports, footy, soccer, basketball
    Plus heaps of other stuff getting recorded so we can avoid adverts.
    Need to prevent the 'phantom deleter' !
  6. Ugh, my shit used to get deleted all the time, no one ever stepped forward. I pretty much never watch actual TV anymore. Would be different if ESPN could manage to show more than one or two games of NFL a week
  7. The free to air does NFL pretty well these days.
  8. arrrrghh the dreaded "clash". I've now decided that if that many things are getting recorded and start clashing....we are watching too much tele. Having said that.... I have no say...so its always my stuff that ends up clashing.