Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Found Mobile Bike Mechanic

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by wanna954, May 7, 2009.

1. Hi guys i've just had my bike serviced by a mobile mechanic. It was the easiest service i've ever had. Came to my house, serviced the bike and gave me a report.

I'm all smiles and it was cheaper than the last shop i went to, $210.00 complete and the bike runs great.

2. Didn't your mother teach you that it's nice to share?
  3. Sorry Snow Dog, he's the info. Your Garage is the company www dot yourgarage dot com dot au
  4. Not a bad idea at all.

You can even think of the $210 dollars you spend as tuition, if you look over their shoulder and watch what they do. Reading a manual is only half as good as seeing the work done in practice. One off fee, service, and you can do the next one yourself.

Pre-Purchase inspections seem like a good idea too, if you don't know anyone else who knows about bikes.
  5. By looks of things he has a small service area....
  6. Got a business card off of a mobile mechanoic at Alexandria bike show, seemed good but have not tried them out. Called Rolling Motorcycle Repairs ( www.motorbikerepairs.com.au ).