Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Found: Helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by FoundHelmetGympieRd, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Hi All, been told to post here, apologies if it's in the wrong thread.
    In peak hr traffic this morning a bike was lane filtering thru and dropped their spare helmet they were carrying up ahead of me. Rider was gone before I could do much about it. As we got moving the cars just started mounting the gutter to get around it so when I got there I jumped out to grab it. Apologies if theres some code about leaving these things on the median strip or somewhere obvious, I've only ever been a pillion so don't know much about these things. The rider didnt appear to notice and was gone by the time I crawled my way up to it so here I am doing my best to reunite them.
    If its yours or you know someone who lost a helmet this morning send me a message and I'll be happy to arrange a reunion :)

Found just before 8.30am inbound on Gympie Rd, Kedron (Brisbane), today Monday 29th August 2016.
    Helmet is RJays brand, looks like its been well loved/worn, some small scratches possibly from the fall but nothing visibly major. If you think it's yours send me a description/photo and if it matches up, it's yours. Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 2