Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Found an old stunt vid of mine!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Well I was cleaning out junk from my hard drive and came across this funny little clip from a practice session in 2004.
    It's funny seeing some of the old school tricks and the speed we used to them with when having stock gearing on a 1000cc bike. This was also the first time I ran the bike naked as 3 weeks before this I went flying off a cliff on it at Omeo whilst filming a clip for channel 31!! Ahh the memories.... :LOL: :LOL:

2. Awesome vid.... I can't wait until i get a bigger bike :)
  3. Rofl love the arse grab at the end of the clip :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good stuff as always mate :cool: :wink:
  4. U'll be teaching me some when ya back on the road boi :wink:
  5. sweeeeeeeeet :cool:

Cheers :cool:
  6. Nice Clips mate!! I love the safety gear your wearing!!!
  7. Love to see what you're up to now that you've modded the bike up.

+1 votes for the arse grab!
  8. Nice stunts...keep on posting if there's anymore available.
  9. You know what they say GR, the couples that ride together..... :LOL:
  10. Yeah man, all care, no responsibility though. As soon as the new bike is set up I'll let ya know. Might be a few weeks though cos I'm about to go OS.
  11. I could take it a step further and be in a car with airbags too, why risk being so exposed to death in a severe impact when you can have steel around you? It's all risk in the end and avoidable risk that you could choose not to put yourself through if you wanted to. It's just one risk is of a higher, more careless nature.
    Though I must say when looking retrospectively on that period of time and the speeds that we used to do tricks at then and it was a little crazy.

And all you L platers and "I just got my R1!" riders listening, I dont advocate that riding like this is "cool" or that you have to do it to be a stunt rider and don't ever learn without your gear. We take a big risk when doing tricks like that that have been practiced and repeated countless times. When you've nailed a trick consistently, doing it without gear is a risk. When learning a trick without gear, well that's just stupidity!
  12. Nah not yet though am looking at one on Sunday.

& Sorry dude but the Akra stubby went with the gixxer. The whole thing got sold.
  13. no probs Pete :wink: