Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Forums only for me now, guys

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, May 4, 2006.

1. I've come to the regretful decision that due to the over-moderated and unexplained events of rides, I'm henceforth only going to participate in the forum part of Netrider.

It's been apparent for some time now that rides are controlled by people who are only interested in their own agendas, and who make decisions without any explanations or reasons. This is really so undemocratic that it takes all the fun, like the sunshine, wind in the face, sensations of cornering, and such like, out of rides. How can you enjoy all these things when someone on a ride, with no explanation at all, decides to have coffee and not tea when you stop for lunch? I mean, whatever other enjoyment and benefit which derives from the ride is completely negated by these sorts or arbitrary and unexplained decisions.

So, sorry, but the stress of these things has become too much to bear, and I just won't be participating in rides any more......

Flipper - Thread moved to jokes section where it belongs :p
  2. hahahahahahah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ............

opps(sorry just fell off my chair)
  3. I thought thats how it was for you anyways? u wouldnt have time to ride , with all of the posting you do
  4. Fantastic thats one less person to worry about in the Events section, just need to wear down a few more and it will all be peaches and cream in there. :p
  5. :rofl: :rofl: :eek:wned:
  6. Did you prang your bike again Paul? :p

Well said mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. I actually didn't think you rode anyway mate...just talked sh*t on the internet.

Also comparing someone making decisions on a ride to your conversations on here disappearing shows your not even good at this.
  8. glad you didnt say wind in the hair :p :LOL:
  9. oohh well,
  10. I can hear all the Wollongong cafe owners crying from down here :LOL: think of how much business they'll lose.

Bout time there was somelight hearted humor round this place
  11. Case in point.

Does everyone see how Flipper moved the thread to the Jokes section and put a little note at the bottom of Hornets post?? Kudos to you Flip, that's the way it should be done.
  12. But with all of them Pete!!!! :)
  13. Someone pull that spoon out of his hand and slap his ars$ with it and maybe even stick the pot on his head to stop the flow of _ _ _ _ :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Well done Flipper and the lighthearted smartarse comment was a nice touch :LOL:
  15. Sorry to hear Hornet that you are taking such a drastic step. You will be dearly missed. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. [edit bySupermod Smee]. I'm warning you smack, another post like that and you're banned

17. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  18. oh!! I didn't get a chance to read it. Can you just put it back for a sec so I can?? :wink:

I'm sure no matter how offensive it was, if there is only one person on this forum that its appropriate to take such an approach with, it has to be him!
  19. Dude, Smee isn't a Supermod...
  20. My long-held contention that many people on this forum do not read what they are reading is certainly confirmed.
    My suspicion that even more people on this forum have -0% sense of humour is also confirmed.
    Even after Flipper flagged the original post, some of you continued to wade in, succeeding only in showing how stupid you really are.
    It's great fishing when you show the fish the hook and they still bite.

{Now watch the same people come on and say "Oh yeah, I knew it was a joke and I was just playing along" Yeah, right???}