Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

forum noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SkyRonin, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Hi guys and gals,

Thought I'd say hi on my first ever post here. Hi!

Been lurking here for over a year and finally joined about a month back. Talk about slack but at least I made it. :)

Anyway, thought I'd say thanks for all the tips I've read here that I've secretly gobbled up and helped me improved as a rider.

Ciao for now and stay safe!

2. Welcome to Netrider. Probably best you waited a while; a year or so back to announce that you were riding an Across was to invite merciless ribbing :LOL:.
  3. I'd take an Across at this point of time. Heck, i'd even jump on a Moped if I could. How f :censored: desparate am I?! :facepalm:

Welcome aboard Sky :wink:
  4. But a year ago I had a 'ban' button. I would have looked after Sky if anyone bagged his/her Across :wink:
  5. :LOL:
    I bet it was similar to this one Deb :p

6. Hi and welcome to NR.

Don't worry if anyone makes rude jokes about the bike. We all have our Across to bear.
  7. Bonjour. Comment allez-vous ?
  8. Tres bien. Comment c'va?

Well I kinda think of the Across as a scooter for freeway riding. Helps when you need to pop by Coles or KFC. Manbag has many uses! :)
  9. Welcome to the forum skyronin. You will surely find many sane and knowledgeable folks here. Sometimes I have accidentally been one of them.

La banane est jaune. Il n'est pas à angle droit.
  10. Welcome

Welcome aboard.

My first bike was a 1988 Honda XL 250.
    We all start somewhere. It wont be long and the green eyed envy monster will have you handing over your hard earned on something else.