Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Forum First

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 99CIBBER, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

New to NetRider, love the site! great source of info for new enthused riders.

First bike was a VTR250, loved it for 2 years, racked up about 30K kms.

Current bike 99 CBR600. Perfect!

Fave roads, Old Road, Putty, Oxley and Snowy Mtns Hwy or anything in the top 100 rides atlas!

Cheers!

2. Welcome on board and enjoy your stay.

3. Welcome to Netrider; nice list of roads, but you need to include the Macquarie Pass and some of our fabulous South Coast roads too :).

4. Ah yes Mac Pass is also a spectacular road. Rode form Batemans Bay to Adaminaby a few manths ago via Wee Jasper. Kings Hwy first then wonderful back roads to Wee Jasper through forrest to Cooma. Fantastic stuff.

5. welcome
    new guy
    that ride motorcycle
    fun have
    you should
    if around hang you do

6. Much thanks to you for the warm welcome! May the force be with you.

7. welcome bud :)

8. Haha, forgot the helmet one day somewhat, eh?

Johnnn

PS Welcome to the forum. I might get on the old road or the putty road this weekend if I can manage the time. It would be mybiggest ride yet.

9. A-ha!

Here ya are.

Welcome mate

Cam

10. Thanks Cam, Do you rate your air-horn? I need to get the attention of pedestrians with iPods in the city.. :)

11. G'day Johnnn, You could do the Putty/Old Road loop. A top all day ride, coffee at Mt white, Lunch at Wollombi, Arvo rest along the Putty (half-way house was good for that but a fire ripped through and burnt the place down, maybe it's been re-built??) then home via Windsor. Awesome!

12. sounds good, but don't forget I'm up the coast a bit so my loop will be a little different.

13. HAHAHA.

welcome aboard. and beware brownny ;-)

14. Thanks for the welcome and the heads up Carri27,

I saw on another post someone wrote "I don't like you brownny" so I'm intrigued about this enigma. Anyone like to elaborate? :)

15. click the little arrow next to the quote and it takes you to the original quote... it's in my sig... ;)

Quite a funny read IMHO. :)

16. HiDee HoDee & Welcome