Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Forks, wheel, callipers etc FZ8

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Camo., Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, bits and pieces from my 2010 Yamaha FZ8 that were taken off due to upgrades are sitting in boxes around the house and its time for them to go.

Front forks (Left and Right)
    Brake callipers (Left and Right including pads)
    Front Wheel including axle and bearings etc
    FZ8 Parts pictures by _sublime_ - Photobucket

Now the only blemish is a small scratch on the wheel, there's a picture of it but it's about 10mm in length.
    Everything else is in excellent condition and has travelled around 3500-4000km's.
    It was all taken off to upgrade with R1 forks/brakes/wheel/axle. No crash damage and is all straight.
    Feel free to ask questions or PM me and I'll do my best to answer quickly.

Just to save the trouble, I've no idea what other bikes this gear will fit and can't help in that department at all.

Would love to see the lot sold in one hit and am looking for $800 + postage.
    I'm happy to deliver to Sydney, Newcastle or the central coast and pickup is definitely an option.
  2. Whats the length of the forks from axle centre to top of stanchion?
  3. Not at home right now to measure but they're around 4mm taller than the 07 R1 forks if that helps.
    Once I get home ill give you an exact measurement.
  4. Good idea. They should do well in the old Zed
  5. The Zed's forks are off getting revalved as we speak, these could be for another project ;)
  6. 745mm
  7. Bumping, still for sale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.