Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ford Commercial (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, Jan 17, 2005.

1. aw, what a nice company FORD is..............

we know your hurting, youve lost mates in the war, BUT, thats life, we want your money, BUY one of our cars.
  2. Aaaaahhhhhhh, geez you're right Dazza. I got a lump in my throat from this one too. Think it was vomit getting caught :?

3. You bunch of CYNICAL BASTARDS :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . I usually am the FIRST to hang shit on the flag hugging yee haa bullshit hype, but I enjoyed the storey of the vid.
    I know Ford ARE making miles out of this saying WE CARE, buy our cars coz we support the troops etc etc, I just enjoyed the storey. :oops: :oops: :oops:

4. Would have enjoyed it more if they had off actually started that new Stang and taken it for a hooooooon :D

5. i thought this was going to be a 30 second commercial, but it just kept on going, i was all "wtf" about it. they got in the focus *booring*, fast forward to his dad & the other cars.