Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For the Women

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Fire Eagle, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Hey Ladies,

A little while ago, Netrider had a forum on here that was for women only.
    I saw some really great stuff in there and was dissapointed when the forums went down, and the womens forum wasnt returned when everything came back online.

I have now started my own Women's Only Motorcycle Forum.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS FORUM IS NOT AS COMPETITION TO NETRIDER!!!!!!!!!

This is a spot where the women can chat about bikes, without the worry of innapropriate comments by some of the guys, as well as being able to discuss some of the more sensitive womens issues in regards to riding.

I would love to see as many netrider women as possible.

Please check it out at

www.fireeagle.net/forum

Thanks.

Emily
    '91 Across

2. :?: :?: 3 members, 2 of which are guys :?: :?:
    Good starting ratio I'd think for a womans only forum. But then, I recognise those names, so it's probably really 3 woman :LOL: 8) :p

3. Hmmmm, I went to check it out but you cant have a preview of whats being chatted about and if it's relevant or beneficial to me, so i didnt join :(
    I know its easy to cancel your membership if you dont want to hang around but i cant be bothered filling out a membership form.

4. Yes there are two guys there currently.

One of them is Matthew, who as you know is my boyfriend. He is there as the site administrator, as i dont know enough about setting up and running sites as i need to. He is the technical side of things.

The other is Slej, who is a close friend of mine and Matt's, who i asked to join as assistance to myself and Matt in getting the site up and running.

These guys are very trustworthy, and know that they are there to assist me with the site, and they will not be taking part in discussions unless requested.

Because of the sensitive nature that we may get in the threads, it was decided not to allow non registered members to view the threads. I wish to encourage open discussion without fear of embarrassment.

Emily

5. Fair enough Em, good luck with it :)

6. Well l just registered...see how it turns out :)

7. Time to join the Labour party - they're into branch stacking too :LOL: :LOL: 8)

8. Thanks for that Deb.

If you do decide to join, would love to have you on there.
    I need as many across's as i can get!!!!!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Em

9. Just please change the colour scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's very hard on the eyes!

10. I quite like the color....it looks great!!...sorry smee...lol

11. :p That may be because your male!!!!

My site, I choose the colour!!!!!!
    :twisted:

Em

12. Good Luck with it.

Maybe there will be more women talk in your forums than there was in this one.

13. I've joined up, come on girls!
    I just got my L's and it would be nice to build up a network of friends (with girls in it) from around Frankston who I can go riding with. Im 24.

14. Hi Kelly Welcome aboard! I'm in Cranny so Frangers isn't far away!
    Cheers,
    Sue.

15. Heya,

Well I joined :D As SweetLisa my username on other forums

Lisa :twisted: