Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For the ladies - M2R Cherish jackets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by tanyathecheeky, Sep 21, 2006.

1. More options for us ladies..

M2R are branching out to leather jackets, I'm so impressed with it I stole the rep's demo :p

Its such a soft leather, and it fits like it was made just for me :grin: Used it today, the vents in the sleeves work well, and it has vents in the back as well

2. talking about jackets.... i'm thinking about getting a lighter one than my current dririder...

will have to pop in and see you sometime! ;)
  3. ummm, how do these fit for a top heavy girl?? :oops:
    always try on jackets and end up squashed down , or go bigger sizing and have to much room round the waist.. its a curse
  4. I haven't seen the bigger sizes, but if you have more than the average assets, I'd try looking at Ixon, they're quite generous :)

Violet, apparently there's a Kawasaki dealership at Shepparton? The guy that owns it (Graeme) is the brother of a good mate of mine, if you went in there and said Tanya from QLD sent you he'd look after you :)
  5. ha yeah! graeme and kevin know me well!! (but as rachael):LOL:
    im always in there hassling them about something.. they just replaced my gloves and jacket today for nothing, give me nice deals on all my gear and even organised some free luggage clips that go on the back of my bike( it was going to cost me $120 if i got new ones.).
    but i'll be sure to let them know that your keepin a eye on them :wink:
  6. Does anyone know where I could get a leather jacket custom made as I have the same problem? (I'm in Melb)
  7. Do Mars Leather on Elizabeth Street do custom made jackets? I know I got custom made pants from there 8 or so years ago :shock:

I just got my Ls yesterday - very excited!! So now get to sort out what gear I'm getting. I like leathers (my old ones won't fit me anymore) but I always got a bit cold with the wind factor. Should I be aiming for a synthetic jacket, and maybe leather pants??