Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For tha bike

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Apr 23, 2007.

1. I needs one, I wants one

Should mount pretty easy above the front guard, eh?

2. . . . . . . great, now wait for TNDad-USA to get excited !
  3. Settle down, settle down. There's at least a 25 minute waiting period while we check your primary school certificate for authenticity before you can take these babies home today, sir.
  4. woo! i wants 2 in every colour you got.
  5. sorry ktulu, ya gunna need a bigger bike or one on the back as well as the front to prevent the sea saw effect.
  6. gives a whole new meaning to tailgunner nuk nuk nuk

7. Ummm errr ummmm mum said I didnt have to finish primary school, as long as I could count to 100 she said that was fine, also I had to learn how to shoot deer apparntly, but that thing couldnt miss a deer, so I am in luck! :grin:
  8. I would love to read TND's justification for needing one of those in his arsenal... :rofl:
  9. TNDs justification;

well, i decided to put the first one on because, well, you just never know. then i wondered if i should back it up with a second, because, you just never know. then that got me thinking, maybe a third, just to be sure, cause like, you never know when you're gunna need one.

what if i found myself in a position where i needed one? what then eh? i would be kicking myself that i never did it. cause you know, you never know.