Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For Sale - CBR600

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by The Godfather, Aug 7, 2006.

1. That's right - it is time to upgrade and Maria (my CBR600) is up for sale.

2000 model (last of the 'F' model - carburetted), first registered in Jan 2001, black with red honda/cbr stickers (original colors/stickers), ventura rack. Has just clicked over 58,000 km. 2 owners. I have owned it since Aug 2002 when I bought it with 4,800 km. Fully mantained by Peter Stevens in Nth Melbourne bar fisrt service which was done at red wing by previous owner. I can provide every receipt for all work done on the bike. Original owner's manual and tool kit and service book. It has Michelin Pilots front and rear and new sprocket/chain about 5-6,000 km ago.

I'm in Melbourne - ring 0409 038 138 - John, if you are interested.

Price - $8,500 ono. Road worthy included.

2. Yep - truly overwhelming response ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I told you - matt black and yellow looks crap - red white and blue is the truly beautiful option !! :grin: No-one's falling for that 'black-is-faster' rubbish - washing it would have more to do with it than the colour, you fool. :LOL:

Next time you want to sell, consult me. I'll help you make sure it gets attention. :wink:

3. No longer for sale my friend. Nothing out there second hand that is better than my baby and I can't afford a new machine. Sometimes you need to go through this type of exercise to appreciate what you have... :)