Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For sale: 2000 Honda CBR929RR Fireblade

Discussion in 'Archived' started by fekkinell, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honda CBR929 RR Fireblade
    Year: 2000
    Price: $5450ono

This is a very regretful sale. It has been a wonderful bike but unfortunately now it must go to make way for a new car. It has had 3 careful owners since new and spent the first 8 years of it's life sitting in a garage only to be used on sunny weekends. Since then it has been used for commuting and weekend touring. It does have a scuff mark on the stator cover and one of the OggyKnobbs from a minor fall in the driveway, as well as a few other slight marks from general usage, but overall is in excellent condition. Bike comes with:

* RWC
    * Reg until May 2011
    * Petal discs
    * K&N Air filter
    * Oggy Knobbs
    * Braided front brake lines.
    * Front flushmount indicators.
    * New stator and battery.
    * Gearsac rack and bag (the bag is becoming quite worn now, but it's still useful)
    * Brand new Pirelli Angel ST tyres for touring/commuting longevity.
    * Stock pipe currently installed, but carbon fiber Megacycle pipe is included in sale.
    * Bag of goodies from previous owner including LED indicator mirrors, spare levers, original brake lines, etc.

Mob: 0416 042 106

2. nice looking bike, good luck with the sale.
  3. Nice cans!! Good luck with the sale squire!! :)

p.s. where's the chiko roll?
  4. Kms? Location? I know Vic... but narrow it down a tad please :)
  5. Fair points hehe.

Located in Ringwood, not more than a few hundred meters from all the bike shops on Maroondah Hwy.

Km's are quite high, 77,700ish but they are all gentle highway miles as I never really wanted a dedicated sports bike and as a result it's spent it's time with me chewing up the miles in big long straight lines.

The bike passed a roadworthy last May and is booked in for a RWC check for next week (28/01/2011). This is included in the asking price and I am open to all reasonable negotiation.

6. RWC is now definitely included as part of sale. :)
  7. fekkinell,
    Clean looking bike mate & lots included with the low sale price !
    Best of luck bud.
  8. Price drop: Bike is now $5000 ono.

Willing to negotiate but I'm starting to get sick of people offering: a) shit cars, b) other bikes, c) hardly enough money to qualify as an 'offer'.

So please play nice. :)
  9. Nice looking bike mate.
  10. Cheers dude. I'll be sad to see it go but alas responsibility beckons.
  11. Change of plans. Due to the excessive number of tyre kickers and idiots, I have decided to take the bike off the market and save up for a car the old fashioned way.

It must be noted that none of said idiots are from Netrider, most are from that evil auction website that dare not speak it's name. :busting:

Cheers. :beer:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.