Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For Sale 1999 Kawasaki ZX-9R

Discussion in 'Archived' started by StevieD, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a fantastic bike to ride, heaps of power, I’ve ridden to Brisbane, Port Macquarie, Phillip Island without a problem, great to commute on as well, great on fuel roughly 300kms to a tank on the highway, it has been dropped in the driveway, so the stator cover and the left hand mirror has scratches on it, there was no other damage from the drop. Tyres are roughly 50% rear and 50% front.

Service history available, approx 80 500kms (as I still ride the bike), it is W.A. registered, aftermarket exhaust (with a removable baffle), front and rear HEL braided brake lines (Blue coloured), RadGuard (Polished alloy), headlight protector (clear and smoked), Ventura Rack and grab rail, rear hugger/chain guard, rider and pillion seat have been recovered, clear indicator lenses and LED globes - flasher fitted, Smoked Double Bubble screen, Healtech Speedo Healer, Carbon Fibre surrounds on the instrument panel, reflective rimstickers, aftermarket short billet silver brake and clutch levers. Gearbox was rebuilt 2 years ago.

Heaps of spares, Left and Right Lower Fairings in gloss black, two screens original and dark Double Bubble, rider and pillion seat, smoked indicator lenses plus original amber lenses x 4, Stator Cover slightly scratched.

Bike is located in Canberra

$4500 ono

Steve 0402858806

Attached Files:

2. #2 Dougz, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Would you sell me the rack separately?
  3. #3 StevieD, Mar 13, 2012
    $4500 for the rack and the bike as well.........\\:D/
  4. #4 Dougz, Mar 14, 2012
    So that's a no then? You'll still sell the bike for the same money if u sell it to me ;)
  5. #5 StevieD, Mar 15, 2012
    Correct, that's a no, not selling it seperately as I still use the bike and the rack is handy for me for work and travelling.
  6. Still available for sale, fantastic bike
  7. jeezuz these things have gotten cheap since i last had a look!

good luck wiuth it mate
  8. and they are still a great bike, would luv to keep it but having two bikes isn't financially viable
  9. bike has 12 months rego, expiry 04/2013
  10. New Battery fitted 12 April 2012
  11. Price drop

12. If I was willing to sell the rack seperately how much are you offering for it????
  13. You tell me mate. We can work something out I'm sure :)
  14. Sold sold sold
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.