Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For my birthday I want......................

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by vic, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Ipod MP3 Player, a Garmin Quest GPS unit, a 996 and a Pacific Island cruise.

Hey why not, dreams are free :)
  2. I want world peace and harmony ... yea , right :twisted: :twisted: I want lots and lots of bikes in my garage :D :D 8) .
  3. Oh thats easy ....... world piece, and harsher penaltys for people that dont ride bikes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh and while im at it : a M4 augusta , a dodge viper , a villa in ibisa
    a modest 105ft open water cruiser.

And not being greedy at all ..... Hugh Heffners long lost aire to his empire !

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  4. bikes beer boobs not really fussed about the order :D
  5. a 999 would be hot as...otherwise i'll have to settle for selling my car and putting that towards a 250
  6. I'm not greedy :p All i want is a week away from my 2 crazy teenage daughters.

7. I've just changed what i want :twisted: :LOL: :wink:
  8. You've obviously never had teenage daughters, Dave!!
  9. A wise man once said that teenage daughters are a reminder of why some animals eat their young!
  10. "I would like...I would like....I would like a trip to Europe" Daffy Duck

Let's see. I'd like to have my mortgage paid off, I'd like to have Turbo 2.0 Litre 4WD Holden Calibra; I'd like to have a trials bike as a play bike; I'd like to have a VFR800, the last model before the VTEC, (red, please with staintune pipes) and I'd like to have all the time in the world to be able to be an attentive husband PLUS ride my bikes any time I want to..

(Oh, and I'd like to be a par golfer)
  11. rc36Honda wrote
    I've been praying for that for a long time , i just dont think it will ever happen :(
  12. Heheheehe, the only place it IS going to happen is here, brother!!!

13. Vic I can at least guarantee that you WILL get lots of good wishes, and they will all be deserved.
    Q. What was the Chief's real name (Only Vic to answer, please!!)
  14. mines in her 20s and i still have that feeling
  15. hornet600 wrote

I know , i know . I saw it the other day , but will bite my tounge :-# :-#
  16. Realistic speed limits and laws. Like say, most of Europe.

Alternatively, I'll just have all my points back. :p
  17. Cheers.

Thaddeus was the Chief's real name
  18. that was Well Done Vic
  19. i Want an autobahn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D near my place so it is quicker to go to work