Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

For anyone whos interested

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Karaman, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I will be in Sydney next week (24th November) competing in the GKR Australian Championships. It will be held at the Whitlam Leisure Centre on Memorial Avenue in Liverpool.

The weekend after that i will be competing in the National All Styles at the same venue.

I think it would be rather cool to have a bunch of bikies supporting me, cos if i lose you can smash up some mirrors or threaten the refs :p

2. I'll see what I can do :) ...

3. What will pics do? :p
  4. Hey Karaman, can you pm me the details of the two events? Perhaps I'll see if I can rustle up a few students to compete. Might be too short notice now, but worth a try.
  5. done my friend.
  6. Everything!!!! :p
  7. I still havent found a recipe in exchange for your french toast.... actually, i havent bothered to look. How about just being generous, people like it when others are generous, and you get a warm fuzzy feeling inside you for being so.
  8. Hmmm, I was a GKR instructor many moons ago. If it was in Melbourne I would have come. Let me know when it's on down here!
  9. It was in Melb last year next to Albert Park. Might be there next year? no idea, maybe in Brisvegas :D

How long did you train for Freddy?
  10. Trained for about 18months under Gavin Samin back in the early nineties after they had just started in Melbourne. Wasn't much of a salesman so couldn't afford to keep the job :( Had a great time though. Taught classes in Reservoir, Thornbury and Balwyn.
  11. Soooo
    How did it go Simon? [​IMG]

Still nursing a sore hand & arse?

or were you the one who administered all the damage &
    triumphed over all comers as a result? [​IMG]
  12. Lol, im assuming this is a type of martial arts of bike race event? i have no idea.. :s