Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

for all those that don't like police officers

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by River, Jun 15, 2006.

1. My apologies to any police officers who read this and are upset by this joke. I found it highly amusing. :) :). Also apologies to any northern territorians no offence was meant by this joke.

A Northern Territory farm hand, radios back to his boss, the farm
    manager.
    "Boss, I gotta helluva problem here. I hit a pig with the Ute. The
    pig's ok - but he's stuck in the bull bar at the front of my Ute and is
    wriggling & squealing so much I can't get him out".

The manager says: "OK there's a 303 behind the seat, take it out and
    shoot the pig in the head - & you'll be able to remove him".

Five minutes later the farm hand calls back. "I did as you said boss.
    Took the 303 and shot the pig in the head and removed him from the
    bull-bars. No problem there, but I still can't go on."

"Now what's the problem?" raged the manager..

"Well Boss, its his motor bike. The flashing blue light is stuck under
    the right front wheel arch.....................

You there boss?"

2. telling us that it was a cop joke killed the punch line

3. Reminds me of an old school friends mum. She'd do the same by giving away the punch line before saying the joke. I.e she'd say "Have you heard the roy orbison joke" around christmas '88. We'd say "no, what?" And she would go "What did elvis and buddy holly get for christmas?"

4. An oldy but a goody.

My fav cop joke is about the cop that is driving along the freeway and gets overtaken by a speeding motorist.
    He turns on his lights and chases the motorist who speeds away.
    After short but high speed chase the cop gets in front and forces the motorist off the road. He runs up to the drivers door and shouts
    "What the hell are you doing? Didn't you see me chasing you with lights and sirens and all ??"
    The motorist turns back and says,
    "Well Officer I did see you but you have to understand that last week my wife ran off with a copper and I thought that you were him and I was speeding off because I thought you were trying to bring her back !!".

5. yeeeeeeeeeep. Kinda like naming starwars "darth is luke's father". Makes it a little less interesting to watch.