Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fooking OUCH!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Chef, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Seriously ouch!!!!

2. 5 times...no make it six times now (and counting) that I'm watching this...sickening !
    Poor fella :(
  3. Hard to stop watching eh. He only gets hit at plus 100 so it's not all bad.

I have a rear ender phobia, watching this is not HELPING!!!
  4. Mate, I was hit by 2 cars (both spinning toward me from behind) on the Hume Hwy ~2km south of Barry Rd intersection back in 1993. Back then, I was driving the trusty Kingswood HZ, which was written off in the accident...."Nooooooo, not the Kingswood ?!?! , I hear you say...
    Luckily, I wasn't hurt in any way (I almost did undo my seatbelt whilst stationary to pick something off the floor on passenger's side). The screeching behind is what saved my life - I looked in the rearview mirror to see 2 cars (ended up being P Platers) spinning out of control toward me, and grabbed that steering wheel, without locking my elbows, bracing for impact...damn, they hit me hard.
    The rear boot/fuel tank were squashed right up to the rear window and the transmission destroyed - needed a few helping hands to push the car off the road and onto the nature strip, where one of the cars had ended up. I count my lucky stars the 'wood didn't break out in a fireball...
    Took me a few months to get over that...
    But I wasn't on a bike.
  5. I got rear ended in a HR (hell raiser) holden way back when I first got my license and I never saw it coming. Damn near had a head on with the 1 tonner coming the other way and that probably would of been the end of that. I think that was life #2 I handed in.

The other I wasn't involved in but i was on the bike. The two retards beside me made monkey love in their cages and I think that freaked me out more. That was a big fucking bang they let go with, and I'm still glad to this day they didn't do it in my lane. Or that would of been life #3 I handed in.
  6. Someone's looking out for you mate (y)
  7. Hard to kill bro......many failed attempts.
  8. First lap of the SuperSport R1 race at Barber Motorsports track, Alabama....

Attached Files:

• r1.
      File size:
      19.5 KB
  9. Holy shit....ouch!!!!
  10. Oh god that is sickening!
  11. did the rider die?
  12. Don't know the story behind this one....

Attached Files:

13. He was obviously mad at the other rider so he picked up his bike and threw it at him.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Hahahaha....ya clown.
  15. His 'busa looks like it's tossed him off and transforming into 'Busabot', callsign 'Ballistic' :D
  16. It's a black ZX14 - of course it's winning. No need to throw stuff... bit extreme.

I could be seeing things, but does the guy on the 14 look like he's also wearing sneakers on a drag strip?
  17. From the US Moto Gp

Attached Files:

File size:
      20 KB
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      File size:
      18 KB
    • Like Like x 1
  18. And I thought only cars got rolled to adjust the brakes lol
  19. Sorry - couldn't help posting this one.

Looks like the shoe has melted or something!