Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

fonts.... do you have

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by flexorcist, May 11, 2007.

1. Cheltenham FB Bold Condensed

it's for a project at work. i have some artwork containing a small amount of letters and i identified the font as the above.... it is, however, a commercial font. does anyone by any chance have that font that they could send???

i only need to make a swing ticket for a customer once, so it's not worth buying the font.

cheers if anyones got it and willing to send.

2. Get back to you ... looking now have a few discs to look through :?
  3. lol thankyou. it's the closest i can find.... guess i'll have to end up scanning and hope fr the best. this one's very similar to that font, yet has a looped lower case k.
  4. I do have Cheltenham Old Style here, just pm me if you want it

Ohhhh nice link there Vic, now lets see how many more I can add to this 3000 + collection here.
  5. once you click download it wants to charge. every thing on google does for a commercial font.

thanks anways Charmed... Vic I got it. Good site that one.

Cheltenham Bold Italic BT after all that............... I wish when people got logos designed for them, they'd at least say to the artist - "Oh what font did you use?". At least my company logo is Times New Roman... (bold though haha)
  6. :LOL: there was a point in time where i would be watchin tv, @ movies, reading paper etc & I would rattle off the font name. But yes, wish people would make a note or ask what font was / is being used for things.
  7. whoops, sorry mate didn't get that far :oops: