Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fogging visor

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by arc, May 29, 2009.

1. Bought some stuff called "cat crap" yesterday which seemed to work really well until I started a return journey after riding a few hours and got stuck at some lights a few times, by then my visor was really fogging up with concentric circles around all the lights all over my visor, not just at the bottom near my mouth (more distracting than before when I hadn't applied anything). IMHO it might have been better not to use the stuff and just lift the visor at lights, perhaps I used too much or not enough? Hmmm:

Odd in that it worked really well until I'd been riding for about 2-3 hours, then the halos started.

http://www.tiltedhorizons.com/2007/09/cat-crap-anti-fog-treatment.html didn't like it either.

Guess I should try inserts as mentioned in this forum.

2. I have fogging issues stop, but when stopped / low speed I open the visor up.
    It's the best way I can think off depending on weather of course
  3. ^^^^^^^^^ you tell'em :LOL:
  4. Thanks Smee!