Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Flippers new ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flipper, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Well today was the big day that I finally took over ownership of my new bike.
    For those who don't know, it's a blue 2001 SV650S, I have uploaded some pics here
    I haven't taken it for a ride as yet cause we had too much to do today and have a party to go to tonight so will have to wait for tomorrow :(
    But it's all good and yes yes I know......IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME I UPGRADED!!!!! :grin:

2. noice!

take it easy on that nice new tyre though!
  3. congrats Deb :dance:
  4. As a former Across rider, and now a fellow SV650S I hope you have many fun hours on your new steed!

Enjoy and stay upright :)

5. I could see the tears glistening in Minna's eye as she passed over the keys whilst still looking at that rear tyre. On such a gorgeous day and she couldn't scrub it in :( :LOL:
  6. You missed by 2 posts :p
  7. Poor Minna! I'm sure she'll get over it when she gets a new ride.
  8. Congrats Flipper, that's not a step up, it's the whole flite of stairs :grin:
  9. congrats and enjoy the bike!
  10. In height as well :shock: I'm just on tippy toes, but that was wearing sneakers, hopefully I get more of my foot on the ground in bike boots.
    Anyone know of a good place that sculpts seats quickly??
    I know Mizz ZZR had her seat sculpted a few years back but I would prefer SE side of Melb.
  11. Amen to that :)
  12. Congrats flip , (commiserations minna :LOL: ) some-one deserving of an upgrade , well done .
  13. From one girls bike to another, anyone would think you were a gir...............oh :oops:

Congrats hunny.
  14. Don't forget to update your profile! Still says you have an across :)
  15. :oops: Thanx Undii, will update that now :grin:
  16. ta da!!

Motorbike/s: 2001 blue SV650S

17. Congratulations Deb - they're a damn nice bike :wink: :)
  18. Yep, you'll have lots of fun with that, Deb. Congratulations!

Just keep reminding yourself - the fuel goes in the front, and the luggage on the back! :LOL:
  19. Recipe ass moulding your seat Flipper.

1)Detach seat from SV and place on favourite spot on couch.

2)Hire 10 of youre favourite DVD's.Anything from 6-10 DVD's in length ought to be enough for heat exchange process-suggest titles like grease lighting,Johnny Cash's ring of fire concert tour,The Ring,youre getting the gist here.

3)Invite Deyago round to cook up a toilet bowl load of his infamous chilli and suicide wings.

4)insert 1 cork------slowly does it there.

5)allow 3-5hours to stand, for fermentation and heat exchange processes.

6)After desired shape is reached :busting: Warn Dave and Maddie and your son to get the hell out "look out kids-she's gonna blow" :bolt:

7)call proctologist and fumigators
  20. I was just looking at the photos, and that pile of wood.

Is that of one of them there eco friendly wood burning

From a bike with a boot, to one you can cook with!!!!!

Congrats Flipper