Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Flatbush and Dr Z Motard

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flatbush, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Saturday, on the ZX10, I hooked up with Itchin, Crocadile18, Milkman, and Revz at Gembrook and was asked
    how I was after dropping the DRZ 400...

For the benefit of any that my be worried about my well being and to scotch those that are
    celebrating my demise. I have not dropped the DRZ ever... since my ownership
    of it, that began mid 07.
    That's apart from it coming off its stand once (2007)
    And in 2008 I was unable to reach the ground with my right foot when I came to a stop...
    having said that, on that occasion I kept hold of the bars and held the bike enough
    so that the only part of the bike to contact the ground was the "ball" on the hand brake lever.

Of course I have no idea how the falsehood that I recently "crashed" began; but no wonder you see the below if you "google" "Netrider."

2. Well I'm glad you're ok.....
  3. we had a motard crash the week before
    maybe that's where it came from
  4. Exactly where it came from, heard a motard binned it last week and the week before that OP was on a motard...

Sorry for th confusion guys