Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Flashback Fabrication

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by AnotherMacca, Mar 23, 2007.

1. This dude rocks..

I can booty-fab stuff out bush when the landcruiser breaks, but I've got nothing on this guy.. :oops:
  2. Top site mate a great find

Just dont know how bog for combustion chambers will go though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Top link - thanks for sharing :cool:

Those bikes that were racing looked tremendous

I now have 1300 hours invested in this project, and the first goal has been achieved. Next milestone is a running motor and a bike on the track!

And the site stops at page 31 :cry:
  4. FANTASTIC link, Macca! Unbelievable dedication and skills. And I wonder if the safety nazis will ever allow the building of a track suitable for the resulting bike?

{For those of you unfamiliar, have a look at THIS http://www.daheim.com/indian/ and then don't complain that it's dangerous riding in on the Monash every morning :LOL:}.
  5. Hi all just a sugestion to the mods

Could this be moved to projects because boy its good
    reference material

If you consider its got it all mould making metal working machining and fabrication

Better than that cable telly show where they buy in the engines and wheels etc and send out the painting :wink:
  6. And make it a sticky too, please, should be compulsory reading :LOL:.
  7. Wow that was awesome