Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FLASH - Ideal Back Pack

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FOB, Jan 20, 2005.

1. General Info:
    I have been hunting everywhere for a suitable bag to carry the small necessities of life, like booze, milk, bread and the paper etc., well to day I found what I consider to be the cream ? It is a woven synthetic fabric bag which measurers 500 X 300 X 280mm. (Cabin Bag size) has a retractable pull along handle with 2 wheels, 2 carry handles (one on the end and one in the middle) "PLUS" back pack straps.
    It is just the right size and shape to fit on your back or strap on the bike and/or as an overnigther/weekender. I got it from “Crazy Clarks” in Darwin for the astounding price of $14.99. I would post a photo if I could but alas, not possible on this site??

2. Hey FOB, anything with 2 wheels has got to be a good thing mate!

cheers ratty

3. I WAS IN GEELONG DURING THE WEEK AND DROPED INTO THE OAKLEY SHOP,THEY HAVE SOME NICE BAGS WHICH WOULD BE GREAT FOR RIDEING. VERY PRICEY THOU

4. soon as you put that oakley brand on anything.......ITs going to be very pricey!