Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FJR Rider

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Garido, Oct 11, 2013.

1. To the FJR rider who joined me for a while this morning from the corner of Dorset Rd and Burwood Hwy, down Ferntree Gully Rd and Stud Rd to the Monash Fwy, nice riding along with you.

One can tell the difference between a 1.3 ltr bike and my 750. :( Nice torque.

Glad there wasn't any trolls on the road at the time! :D
  2. don't you just love how other riders tag themselves onto others to enjoy the ride :)
    you don't see that in cars...............
    A few years ago now, my husband & I had gotten off the Spirit of Tas and were riding to Geelong when a Buell tagged along from about Werribee, he rode with us onto Geelong and that's where we seperated..........further along the GOR we came upon each other again about Apollo Bay & we three rode together until Lavers Hill, he went right & we went left.
    Won't forget that.........:peace:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. FJR is a nice bike; I tried one out for an hour or so. And it has a serious amount of grunt.

If you drive on European motorways and are "making progress" then you will often find drivers car drivers also helping each other out and travelling together for long distances :)