Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW (FISH!) Two fish to a good home...

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by Mr Messy, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys!
    As i have moved and its impossible to bring my fish up in any reasonable way, i need to give away my two remaining fish (my old boy cant look after them worth a damn!).

I have two tropical fish to give away to anyone in the newcastle/lower hunter area with a fish tank big enough and would like them. Pleccy needs around about a 4' tank:
    ~25cm Gibbicep Sailfin Plecostomus (about 8 years old)
    ~8cm Ghost Knife (about 2 years old)

Anyone who would like em, let me know and i can organise for you to pick them up. They are currently located in Cessnock.

These arent the two fish in question, but give you an idea of what they look like.
    Gibbicep: http://www.cichlids.com/uploads/tx_usercichlids/user_pics/10894/pleco__fd7f3db9ae.jpg
    Ghost Knife: http://www.cichlids.com/uploads/tx_usercichlids/user_pics/2030/01_ghost_knife_006.jpg

2. hope they find a good home! :)

3. Ive a few friends with tanks who could look after them, but their tanks are already overstocked.
    May end up having to give them to a pet store, which they would just sell them to anyone anyway and they would likely be dead by the end of the week :p.
    Kinda a last place i thought to list two free fish, but hey, never know ;).

4. Pleccies have so much character, good luck finding a new home.

5. Seriously, If my tank was not stocked, I'd take that Pleco without hesitation.

Can I suggest selling on Gumtree/pet link? You should make a bit of money back from the little fella.

Rob

6. freeze them and send them to me i like them smoked!

7. Haha :p. Wouldn't do you much good to eat these :p. Couple decent fillets on pleccy though.

Sent from my sensational HTC... ;)

8. Found a home, cheers :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.