Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First world biking problem

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by c0rrupt, Mar 20, 2012.

1. shamelessly taken from reddit - Lol'd hard I did.

• Like Like x 2
  2. oh god i've done that. and theres no taking it back.
  3. haha... yeah the pic is a pretty accurate representation of the emotion after doing said act!
  4. did it today...pics spot on
  5. That's why I stopped waving & nodding, damn Burgmans.
  6. I nod to scooters and Harleys, don't see the issue.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Fucking hell Corrupt - NOW look what you've done!

• Like Like x 1
  8. .....Aaaaaannnnddddd... They don't f*cking well nod back!!.... The bastards!!...:moped:
  9. What tweet said. Old blokes on old bikes seem to be the friendliest, scooter riders seem to be the biggest ****ing idiots I see on two - or three wheels... though If I see that scooter girl with no bra and a lace shirt riding in April again... :D
  10. And they're off ...

"Face-palm. For when rubbing the eyebrow is just not enough."
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I give Hardley riders the black power fist. Confuses the Fark out of them. They do a double take every time. Go on, try it for yourself for shits and giggles!
  12. Best bit is we they wear open face helmets, so you can really see the look on their faces.
  13. Shit ... was waiting for this to happen.

14. LOL

I have a scoot as well as the thou and am always amused when someone nods back instinctively then doubletakes.. you can see them thinking damn I can't take it back now :]

Too many people have ego's too large for a scooter but they kick ass if you ride in bad traffic, short wheelbase ftw.
  15. Yep, I do it, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

Back in the day I got ignored by Harley riders when I rode a Jappa.. got ignored by Beemer riders when I rode a Shovel, etc.

Now I look at things this way... if you are out riding, you are in the wind, and that is all that really matters.