Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First time.....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by blade, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Today was the first time I've ridden the spur during the week :grin:
    it WAS awesome.
    No traffic is a bonus,went up & down heaps of times.
    Had lunch at Marysville then back to the spur for more runs :grin:
    Well worth taking the day off work. :cool:

Hakin :wink:

2. you picked a great day as well.
    I was thinking about pulling a sickie but soooo much work and also doesnt help being short weeks for the next 3 weeks.

So jealous!!! best thing is sitting here reading peoples posts :)
  3. hey blade, i was a black spur virgin... until yesterday! Redninja and I were up there for a few hours and had a ball, cant wait to go back up there! I was terrified of going up there after reading and hearing all sorts of horror stories, but it would seem a weekeday is the way to go!
    glad you had a good time up there today....
  4. Yeah been up there on weekends heaps :)
    but never during the week.
    It's alot more fun when you can ride as fast as you want
    or as slow you want without worrying about others. :cool:

Hakin :wink:
  5. this is me at the moment :oops: but i'm workin on it, i found the road up there to be fantastic, nice surface, great corners, and it was nice to have no pressure, only a coupla riders up there yesterday and i dont think i got in their way... ohhh, i wanna go back up there now.... RIGHT NOW!
  6. Spur horror stories tend to be related to reefton more so than black.. both suffer from cage and bike congestion on weekends though... that could be considered a horror story...

Very jealous that some are out playing... where's the pouting emoticon?? :( :cry: :tantrum:

They'll do.

p.s love that tantrum emoticon... tanti's ahoy... :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

pps that's a pisser! :)
  7. that is a pissa rob! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

poor thing, all i can say is i had a great time, usually its me feeling jealous of people out riding when i'm at work, so i should take this opportunity to rub it in that i was out yesterday and having fun!!!!!!!