Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First time poster long time nuth'n!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jarod, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Just been reading the forums for some great tips on what to look for in buying that first bike... for cost, size, look and feel I do have my heart set on a 2nd hand CB or CBF250.

Unfortunately, theres no way I can contact or make an enquiry on this bike(I was going to post the link, but still too n00b, but its a CBF250 in VIC classifieds, if available owner please PM me!)

Can't wait to get riding, and have found these forums to be the most useful info on bikes I've managed to find yet! Thanks.

2. Welcome to NR. Good luck in getting your ride.
  3. hey Jarod, welcome

We've had to be a bit strict about sales, cos people were just signing up so they could dump free adverts all over the place

likewise with PMs, people were abusing them; you have to have made (it used to be 5) now I think it's ten posts before you can send a pm

that said, if the seller is alert and reads the new posts, he might contact you
  4. Cheers for the info!
  5. Welcome Jarod.
    You could wait til you've built up your post count.
    I don't suggest you post anything 'worthless' as a way of getting there either. :wink: