Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First snapping dead snake heads . . now this !! GET F'ED !

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Oct 23, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. Holy Cr@p! :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Impresive...
    Most Impresive

4. What's creepy about it?

The golden orb weaver builds a very strong web - you certainly know about it if you walk through one and the ones around my place are only little tackers, maybe 10-20mm max.

Love the closing comment tho' "It wouldn't eat the whole bird".

5. We usually get a golden orb spider put a big web up in our backyard of a summer-time.

They're cool coz they actually eat it in the morning, and put up a new one each night: so you don't walk into it during the day.

But if you come home late

... and possibly drunk...

6. +1

Only my yard gets completely littered with them and are from 10-15cm in length (I'm not exagerating). Much to my horror some summer mornings they haven't eaten early enough and my car collects a few going up the driveway. I also puss out and make my boyfriend walk down the driveway first when we get home from a night out. I hate running into a web and not knowing where the spider is.

7. "It wouldn't eat the whole bird," he said.

It'll just suck out the brains.

8. :shock: I'll send you my address, capture some and send them down :grin: :twisted:

9. ZOMBEH SPIDERZ!!!!!RUNNNN!!!!!!!

10. That's very considerate of them. I'm envious, all the spiders down this way are selfish b@stards.

11. Hahahah

You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger

12. Nah, just walk briskly. Unless it's spiders from that recent remake.