Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

first ride with my new pipe

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Big_Simmo, Sep 18, 2007.

1. well i installed my jardine late yesterday arvo and i really took it out for its first ride today with it on, all i can say is WOW how much do i love that note

i rode around for like a bit over a hour and yeah it was amaizin, absolutely amazing i cant believe i waited this long to get the pipe :twisted:

either way, i was out riding and i went into town to check my mail box and on the way around a corner i felt something hit my foot, i was like pfft stupid crap on the road....but it wasnt crap on the road

it was my ....... number plate :bannanabutt:

the new pipe had rattled the crappy bolts that i had on there loose and it just came right off. Just to let u know when i say crappy i mean the stock ones done up as tight as i could possibley get them.

needless to say a rather attractive young lass saw it happen and ran onto the road and got my plate and started to walk down the street in the direction i went, i noticed when i got my mail and was walking back, i did panic but then started her up and retraced where i had been...i saw this chick waving my plate a me

i stopped, had a chat and then used 2 cable ties (that i always keep under my seat) and went and got some new bolts and came home

well that was my day, and now for some better photos on my jardine :p

Mod Edit.. Only 3 pics per post.. Thanks.. :cool:
  2. Looks good mate.. And i bet it sounds even better.. :twisted:
  3. Mate, your bike looks great with the new pipe, but how did the convo go with the girly? :LOL: :twisted:
  4. Ooo nice :grin: got any pics of the lady? ;)

Just wondering, can you notice any ride difference with the pipe?
  5. Did you get her number?
  6. pics of the young lass instead of the bike would be good :p

no really :>
    nice bike ya got there, fair jealous
  7. That arse looks good...
  8. The sound of tripples should never be muffled :) The sound of silky awesomeness building up to a raw savage note. Shame that 3 cyls aren't too popular with many other manufacturers :(
  9. how much the pipes cost u?