Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

first ride ever

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by adnan12, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Rode my fzr250 for the first time today..... OMG How fun is it :D . I was going at about 40km and it felt like I was going 100km. Can't wait to ride again.

2. Welcome to a whole new world...... :) :) :) :)

3. OK, this one's hooked....

NEXT!

4. adnan...lift your eyes a bit higher, away from the tacho, speedo and front wheel. Look 10-20 metres ahead. You will find it makes a world of difference and you will find you have a lot more time to react.

That first ride outside the instructors parking lot is pretty special and I think most people can remember it..

5. Hmmmm, a production line.... I like that.........

6. yeah and it normally lasts alot longer then your first....... errr.... you know what i mean :LOL: :wink: :LOL:

7. I do look up all the time...I just looked down for half a second to see how fast I am going

8. Hehe, its a great feeling isn't it. Take care and enjoy, it gets better :)

9. Good to hear adnan12 . After many many years riding you will still be smiling . I do :D :D

10. Old FZR's get sticky speedo's, then they read low. You probably were doing 100Kmh.

Amanda

11. Congratulations :applause: , I remember that feeling :D travelling home at 50km/h because i felt like i was going waaay to fast :LOL: .

Might see you at the next learners ride :)

12. Welcome Im a newie too, everyday I cant wait to get home and go for a fang, its so addictive! I love it.

13. Sorry I just woke up and for some reason I thought you name was newie? adnan12. Dont mind me just a blonde moment. :)