Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First post... some 955i info

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kordau, Jul 9, 2016.

1. I hate posting "Hi, I'm new!" messages, but it seems pretty much a requirement here. So... Hi, I'm new!

In the spirit of making a useful contribution...

Pro-Bolt Australia has a number of items on sale. I suspect they're clearing out things they're going to stop producing, eg: yoke nuts for the old Daytona... I can't imagine they ever sold a ton of those! They're only $8 now. They're made from aluminium, so they do feel flimsy compared to the original... but hey, they come in BLACK!

That's just one of a number of markdowns Pro-Bolt Australia have. Various gear shift rods are another. Add, "aluminium-top-yoke-nut-triumph-daytona-955i-t595-7.html" to go directly to the yoke nut page.

Also, the OEM tool for removing that yoke nut is expensive and difficult to find. I got a far better custom made tool from a guy in the UK for £20 via eBay. Just PM me if you want details.
  2. howdy mate. welcome to the nuthouse
  3. Goes well with bolts! ;)

Welcome KordauKordau , I'm sure you'll get and contribute much on this forum. Seems to be a wealth of info.
    Happy riding!
  4. welcome aboard :)
  5. Welcome :cool:
  6. Welcome to NR..