Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First post! New rider from the west! (ffld)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by naddy, Oct 24, 2007.

1. hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself,
    im daniel, but my friends call me nad/naddy

been riding for 2 months now and absolutely loving it LOL
    bought crazy gear (shoei, astars, puma) and a honda cbr250rr (like every learner does :p)

picked up my bike for 3.2 off bikesakes (guy was desperate!)
    the bike is in perfect nick mechanically and cosmetically is fine also (a few rock chips and scratches but im not too fussed)

i use to drive a nissan 200sx s15 japspec, but sold it and moved from nissansilvia forums to here and lovin' it!

i hear this is a good community and getting into the bike scene feels like first time in lurve, a brand new experience and new risk factors just like all life experiences i guess. anyways, hope u guys can answer my future questions when i come here and post.

thank you all and i anticipate ur replies!
    hoping to meet new riders and other bike enthusiasts!

2. welcome, but try the welcome thread next time :grin:

3. You're right about this being a great board! Welcome aboard. The board. :D Now all you need to do is get some pics of the beast up! :wink: Before the board people get bored. :LOL:

Glad you've caught the bug, you either get it or you don't, and sounds like you snagged a good bike there! Happy hunting!

4. Welcome aboard Naddy :biker:

5. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

6. Welcome Naddy

7. Welcome to NR Naddy...... :cool: