Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First New Bike - KTM RC390

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Spart106, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

Just upgraded my 2001 Honda VTR250 to a brand new KTM RC390.

Wow is all I can say.

The guys at Procycles in Hornsby where amazing and helpful!! Was an amazing experience and the bike is incredible!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. That's a mean looking bike and you, quite understandably, look very pleased with your purchase. May it give you much enjoyment. (y)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. congrats mate :) awesome looking bike
  4. congrats!

Cracker of a bike!
  5. Awesome mate, love the colour!
  6. Thanks everyone! Im in love
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Woot woot!
    New bike day is the best day.
    Congrats dude.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. That IS a very nice looking bike...
  9. That's a sweet, sweet ride. Enjoy!
  10. Congrats on the bike, but I'm interested, what's an amazing experience from sales staff when you are the one handing over the cash? They throw in a lap dance or something?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Good choice, they seem like a great little rocket.
  12. Congrats mate, they're a load of fun!
    Don't forget to put the akra on it :D
  13. I was in a bit of a unique situation and they went above and beyond my expectations to get me what I wanted. I know their job is to sell bikes etc etc, but I went in to equire 30 mins before they closed on a Saturday and they had all the time in the world to help me.
  14. Haha i test rode one of these for a mate who didn't have his Ls yet... Goddamn it was fun. Such a light bike, it almost feels like a toy.
  15. Yeah I was surpised. I thought my vtr250 was light and nimble.

I am sitting here at work thinking about taking my breakfast to the carpark and earing it while I look at her.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Enjoy my man. Nothing compares to the first few days of having a new baby!!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You get a good price? I'm not a huge fan of RRP on those... If you don't mind me asking how much did they let it go for?
  18. The RC390 range was selling so poorly most dealerships are letting them go for 6k which is 1k under what they're meant to retail for.
    • Like Like x 1