Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First Longflat Run

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by NightWolf, Nov 25, 2007.

1. My first bike run ever i have not long to go my Ps and new i was up for the challenge to ride to Longflat. Left Friday morning good ride up there except it started flogging down rain at about the last 5min of the ride but all good any way.Got in early enough to get a good camp site :).
    Not that many people this year probably because of the rain (Hardin up :p ) Cleared up Saturday and lot more bikes came rolling in,Wanted to got for a swim in the river as it started getting hotter but it was all brown and muddy for the rain so had to drink more piss.
    Perfect ride home Sunday morning.
    Heres a few Pics

2. hey Geoff, you're gunna think I'm just sitting here looking for an opportunity to make your life on-line a misery, but it might pay you to read the Terms and Conditions of the Forum first.

I've edited your intro post down to lower case, and you'll need to prune a pic or two, because there's a limit of three to a post (but you can link to the rest :wink:)