Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First Class Motorcycles Show and Shine 18th September 2010

Discussion in 'VIC' started by fightingtiger, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hi Guys

Thought I would pass this on. The guys at First Class in Lilydale are having a show and shine on Saturday the 18th September.

If you like your Classic Bikes there are sure to be plenty to see.

You even get to check out the new Yamaha FZ8 if you're into new Jap rockets.

More info here:

Guarantee there will be a couple of lovely old Ducati's there amongst other beauties. The're a nice bunch of guys so I'm sure the assembled bikes will be worth the visit, or enter to see if your pride of joy can win a prize.

Catch ya

2. Weather permitting I will have two bikes there......The new VMax with a few mods and the GPZ 900 A6 which is 21 years young and this machine still requires some cosmetic work which wont get done in time but it should be washed by then lol

3. Forecast is for showers: come on the all day ride? :)

4. Went down with Heather on her cruiser for a look see,
    Wasnt bad for their first effort. Quite a few bikes there, and it didnt rain, but it threatened a lot.
    Good blokes to deal with, they do try to help you and with a smile as well.
  5. The Vmax got first place in her class today ..
    Was a good turnout considering the weather ..
    Thanks to Aiden , Jerome , Ben , Dave and the guys at First Class motorcycles for putting on a great day ..

Attached Files:

6. It was a great feeling to win first place in her class, all that hard work and siht loads of money paid off and many thanks to kitt for putting up with me getting it ready for the show :)

A few netriders made a show as well deadman and heather bluer1 kitt and myself lol
    Even I guy from the MSR group I knew was there.......was a great day

PS thanks to our photographer......riley aged 9