Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First Bike

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Turk, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Been lurking and searching here for a while and I figured now that I have bought my first bike why not make my first thread.

2001 ZZR 250 with 39000kms.

Not the prettiest (been dropped, couple of scratches/small cracks and a few issues) but rides pretty well and the price was right. Think it will make a great learner/commuter for me.

Sorry for crappy pics :).

Ive learned one thing in the last 2 days, 200kw atw in my car(/cage?) is pretty fun, but apparently 20kw on a bike is even funner :D.

Oh and feel free to help with my first bunch of questions https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?p=2117410#post2117410
  2. nothin wrong with that... I like teh ZZRs myself. But better to learn on somethign a bit more beat up than get something you'd be scared of dropping while learnin on eh! That's why I've gone cheap and 2nd hand as well :)

Damn, give my pre learners thingy now and not in just over 2 weeks lol
  3. Welcome on board Turk and enjoy your stay. Nice wheels.
  4. so, any prizes for guessing the background of the photo??

welcome to Netrider :)
  5. Cheers guys.

hmmm ill give an e-high five to whoever can guess where that photo was taken :)
  6. welcome to the forum, nice looking bike!
  7. the photo was taken in sydney:angel:
  8. is that maquarie something?

i havent been to sydney in years though :p

nice little bikes, have fun!