Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

First Bike RVF400

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by rvf400nc30brad, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Honda RVF400 1993, 22,000 when i bought it for 7,500, already up to 24,000 after less than a month :S

Fastest Lams approved bike, i did not know this until after i bought it and i was reading Just bikes and saw a nice add about my bike, it made me quite proud =D>

Cant wait to see you all out there!
  2. done 2000k's in a month? wow.

;) enjoy it mate. I'm currently in the market for a little 400.
  3. Very nice mate! Read a couple off off-the-cuff reviews on them from the old Used Bike Guide website, wouldn't mind taking one for a blat at all.

One question though - how do they compare to a CBR250 in terms of physical size? Are they much the same or more like a 600?

CHeers - boingk
  4. i havnt seen it next to one yet so i couldnt tell you, but im under the impression they would be around the same size, its quite small...
  5. yeah, these bikes are tiny. but awesome!
  6. I own one and they're pretty small, i'm 6ft and 85kg but they still rip and handle superbly! ENJOY RVFBrad!
  7. completely different... very much like a 600. whereas the 250 is more upright the rvf has quite a hunched over racing type position, very much like the r6 if i had to give you a comparison