Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Firefling's new bike, so get off my back!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by firefling, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Alright to everybody who kept asking and hassling me about my new bike!! Thought I'd wait until the K7 appeared in the country. Here some pics of my new beastie toy, have yet to name him. :grin: :grin:

2. Very NOICE!

i like the highlight gleaming off the bike in the 1st pic :cool:

Nice colour scheme also ...........

Cheers ratty
  3. Oh sweet jesus...*drools*

Nice bike! :grin:
  4. Very Nice. Congrats Minna!
  5. Took this pic the other day heading into friday coffee, either some1 has the same # plate as urs .........
    or youve stolen some1's bike :p

6. Re: My new bike, so get off my back!!

:LOL: Define christen...

Yep same number plate to me :p

But yes very nice toy. Enjoy And by the way, get out & ride, stop posting pics :p
  7. Re: My new bike, so get off my back!!

Sorry, meant name him, had a brain malfunction halfway posting, too busy drooling over the bike.

Or you've been tagging along in the wake of the K7 :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Definitely looks like the era of the undertail exhaust is over, and we're into the age of the stumpy.

Nice new toy, enjoy!
  9. niceeeee.

i think it needs one of these stickers on it..

[img:1600:1200:7039b096df]http://www.matthewdoucette.com/wallpapers/transformers_decepticon_insignia_1600x1200.jpg[/img:7039b096df] :p
  10. Thanks all, it feels a bit weird after riding a more upright twin but it's been fun so far.
  11. Congrats on the sweet ride Minna.
  12. Thats a really beautiful colour! Deep blue metallic, is very stylish and goes well with the bike.

Congrats! :grin:
  13. i likes him, she very bootyful... can pleasing is to give me your address for when i buy van. i could buy one. but not yet. i want that one. please is to be giving him to me :grin:
  14. Love that clean rear look with stubby pipe. Nice one firefling. :applause:
  15. dam looks nice. i like it how over the exhaust it is like hollow. dont know how to describe it, but not cluttered at the back looks very nice, kinda jelous.
  16. Great news! :)

Congrats on getting your new baby minna, looks dead sexy!
  17. Well done, thast a shit hot looking bike, does that mean your riding will improve......just kiddin......keith's been hanging on you getting a new bike, but i guess he has still got no chance in catching you still. He has the 747 of bikes. He has always got the nose up........Pffft
  18. Lookin Good Minna!

Always feels good on a new bike, enjoy :p

19. Congrats! That's a sweet lookin bike [img:25:29:8042d03952]http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/050.gif[/img:8042d03952] :applause:

Not that I was on your back, but I'll stay off it!
  20. What a gorgeous looking bike! Does that mean you'll be on the 4 Musket ride?