Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by voyager, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Why then did you not post it under the now-customary title "Friday Time Waster"??????? :LOL: :LOL:
  2. I'm guessing because that slot had already been taken by the 'MRAA or not to MRAA that is the question....did...didn't.....double-did.....sorta topic.
  3. Not as easy as it first looks (damn birds).
  4. inci, another inci-sive comment!!!
  5. It's plane to see that you guys have got too much spare time.
  6. No, we're just trying to extinguish our boredom :p
  7. Hey, you lot leave the firefighting to the pros and get back to work ;-)
  8. No wait... you guys do it ... it's too hard! :p How do you even fill her up?
  9. This thread needs to be hosed down immediately.
  10. Love the baby-blade soarer, are you up for rides with some other mad-hatters any time???
  11. Only if you tell me how to put the fire out!! ;-)

For sure, let me know if anything is ever organised up this way prefferably... I'm not too keen on heading through Sydney :p
  12. Can't help with the fire, sorry, but we come up to Newcastle a lot to visit old school friends, and our old music teacher who lives at Edgeworth. Love to meet up with you...... I'll PM my mobile #
  13. For anyone else who's as stupid as me, you have to sdjust your speed into the blue, then carefully scoop up water... took around 2:20 to get the first fire out ;) Damn birds....

Hornet 600, you've got mail :)
  14. Not in the heat of this conversation...
  15. This is getting flaming silly..