Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fired the horn in anger for only the second time

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ozego, Nov 28, 2006.

1. I was riding in the centre lane citybound along burwood hwy (melb) when some prado driving wanker came up along my rightside a foot into my lane and cut right across in front of me. Fortunately I had room on my left so I moved over while hitting the horn.

I have a hard time believing this wasn't a deliberate action on his part. He knew exactly where I was, came past me dangerously close and cut right across me behind other traffic that was going slower than him anyway.

Sometimes it just staggers me what a*holes some people can be.
  2. The horn on my Spada just seems to make pricks like that laugh even harder. A couple of swift kicks to their bodywork soon wipes the smile of their face :grin:
  3. I was tempted, but I'm worried of doing more damage to myself than their car.
  4. looks like he is trying to kill deliberately. perhaps you should go to the police station and report this sort of behavior and also get a witness... but then again.. the police might tell you.. "mate.. we don't have time for that, come back again if he really hit you..!!"
  5. He might have been trying to scare me, or maybe he had a liquid lunch. I can't think of anything I might have done to piss him off.
  6. I'll give you a hint.....you shouldnt have been in his lane. How dare you even consider using a lane on your crappy little motorcycle. He was in a 4WD and therefore he believes the world revolves around him.
  7. Damn... I though world revolved around me.
  8. Now, now. We 4WD drivers don't believe things revolve around us.

... it's simple mass = gravitational pull, and our vehicles weigh more than other peoples' :grin: