Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Firebomb attack by f*&%ing idiots in Parramatta

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ktulu, Dec 19, 2007.

1. SMH article

Let me sum up:

Two retarded arse-clowns with degrees in muppetology and a basic understanding of chemistry, threw a Molotov cocktail into the rear entrance of the Oneworld Sports Hotel on Church St in Parramatta [Sydney].
    Nearly hit someone, started a fire - the manager put it out in time. No-one hurt.

This is nothing short, of a friggin' outrage and a horrifying wake-up call to our education system.

These two cat-r@ping, scrotum masseurs lack enough brain cells to be completely useless to our society as anything but fertiliser.

I mean, FFS - how unAustralian do these shit-handling, c0ck-puppets have to be before we can shoot them in the head?!?!?!?!?
    They bombed a PUB.

:arrow: And not just any pub. A SPORTS PUB.

-A bastion of alcohol sodden worship towards all things athletic. A sacred vendor of good old Aussie self-administered medicine and place to get into fights with big men over the successes and failures of even bigger men on the tellie. A symbol of our way of life and WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY GREAT.

Words are all but failing me as I express my exasperation at how sad and pathetic these farken disgusting, loose-sphinctered, Toblerone-smugglers have acted in MY locality.

Why, God, why?
    Why would these morons, these vacuums of common sense and intelligence, these total d1cks bomb a sports pub?

... when there's a perfectly good Australian Tax Office building only 649 metres away?!?!?!?!?

2. maybe they were woman dressed as men, upset there husbands spent more time at the (for your above reasons) then at home :LOL:
  3. Ktulu - agree totally with your sentiment. But man, tell us what you really think of those guys!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: