Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finished pre learner :)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by bebo3, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Finally finished and passed pre - learner at clyde centre :p was heaps fun experience and instructors were pretty cool. But cold as anything in the morning at 8:00am syd :-O

Now...to get a bike. I'm a tall person about 6"2 and the advice she gave me was that the cbr's might be a bit small ( the 250s) and that with ninja 250 that u have to rev the bike a lot to get it going i'm not too sure how much that would affect it, but the ninja 250s seem like the bike for me, i saw a GPX 250 and it looks relatively big enough for me.

We rode on CB250s honda and i was decent size but felt a tiny bit uncomfortable on them cos my legs r long.

I guess i'll have to do more shopping around :)
  2. :cool: nice one mate!!
    do alot more shopping around, there's better bikes out there than CBRRRRRR and ZX2Rs :wink:
  3. Grats, its the best fealing when you finish that course aye
  4. congrats on passing the pre-learners. I did mine 2 weeks ago also at Clyde. Did you have Jethro? top bloke! and yes I agree it is freezing @ 8am underneath the M4 lol
  5. Have a squiz at the Kawasaki ZZR250 - awesome bike.
  6. LOL I bet it was cold! I did mine about a month ago at 8am. Our instructor thought it was funny to write the number of our bike in the frost on the seats.

Congratulations, btw!
  7. Congrats! Hoping i can say the same thing next weekend
  8. awesome ty and gl to upcoming prelearners :)
  9. try a GS500 ;) i'm 6'4ish and fit on it fine