Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finished My HSC, Then Wrote My Bike Off .

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ucanttme, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Today i walked out of my final HSC exam and signed out of school, called my mate and decided to hit the old road. My next memory i was laying on the road spitting blood out of my helmet with my mate standing above me and my written off bike laying only a few metres from me, Next memory was being loading into the CT scan at gosford hospital, then regaining conciousness in my Bed. Just like to thank all the medical services ( 2 ambulances) , police and hospital staff for their assistance, as well to all my friends who've shown nothing but pure concern ( especially Max from the cafe who ran out to his car to drive up to my crash "finding this out later" as soon as someone spoke of my tumble) This, though painful experience has truely shown me the quality of my friends, and my friends in the biking community, ill be back out their soon!

Dan (Magpie to some lol).