Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finished in time for summer! (FZ1N)

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by yamahahaha, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Finished in time for summer! (FZ1N) ...And some pics of my in progress C90 project!

I've had this a while but only just finished it. FZ1N with a few little goodies on it, nothing too outrageous as it's going to be a bit of a daily for me for the next couple months.

Also have a C90 I've been putting some hours into but isn't finished yet, I'll throw some photos of that up soon. It'll hopefully get a few laughs :p

2. Looking good there buddy. The tail area looks neat but it apears it has no indicators.
  3. now thats a Yummyha
  4. Rear fenders off in that photo :) I've got Oxford led indicators all round on it :)
  5. [​IMG][​IMG]

Still a little ways off on this one but getting there. Still gotta chop that header up and re-route it low slung and make a muffler fit. Got a solo spring seat to mount and some black Z bars (tall, apey style). Little chrome headlight and indicators and all the wiring. Shall be quite a laugh when its done...
  6. Haha that postie bike looks awesome! Can't wait to see it when it's finished. You can also get maltese cross mirrors if you're going to street rego it.
  7. Going Postal MC