Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Finished Customising of my Triumph America

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Happy Pappy, Apr 11, 2016.

1. #1 Happy Pappy, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Hi all,

I've finished with some minor mods to my 2011 Triumph America.

Nothing major, just SAI, 02 and Airbox removed, K&N Pods fitted, high flow short slash cut pipes, twin tbars, front and rear fender trimmed, Bonneville tail light assembly fitted with extra brake LED's plus a few bits and pieces here and there including extra padding on the new single seat. Not forgetting the all important performance map from TTP in England which cost me a bit but turned out to be the best buy out of everything.

Here is a quick vid I did on the project (just for fun) ...

No more snatching, extremely smooth right through the rev range and noticeably more power now. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

triumph009.

triumph008.

Cruisers are not for everyone but this one is not too big and bulky, is pretty tight now and certainly gets up and goes when you ask it. IMO it looks the business.

Cheers all

Happy Pappy

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 7
  2. :woot: That looks Amazing

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Thanks Jeffco. ;)

4. (y) looks awesome, well done.

5. she's a beauty, you can't beat the look of those older style bikes!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sweet ride mate! Gotta love a Triumph ;)

7. Gorgeous bike mate, very well done.

8. Very nice indeed, I have a 2011 Speedmaster too and am waiting for the "Breathe" air intake and the DNA filter to arrive, I have TOR mufflers and was wondering if the TTP ECU maps were really worth the money, would you say it made a vast improvement?

9. very nice indeed.

10. very nice looking bike mate...

11. Looks awesome...

12.  Top