Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

findapart.com.au and Team Show and Go (Adelaide)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by kilo86, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hi all, tried searching but couldn't find any other threads with these two.

Now, I recently had a cracked right foot bracket on my spada. I didn't know how hard it was to find this part until I tried 4 wreckers all across Sydney with no luck. One of them put me onto this site so I thought I'd give it a go.

I filled in my details, uploaded a picture of the part and submitted my request one night not very hopeful. The next day I had 4 emails from different wreckers :eek: Not all had the bracket, but one did. I was shocked as I didn't have to do the chasing and had such a good response. All this for a free service I can't tell you how happy I am with it (at one point I was looking for custom rearsets from Japan for $370 :shock:)

Now to Team Show and Go (http://www.showandgo.com.au/)
    It couldn't have been any easier. I called up, confirmed it was the right part, confirmed the price, gave my credit card detail and it was sent out. It was sent on the Tuesday before Australia day, and I received it on Thursday.

So I thoroughly recommend both businesses/services and I give a thumbs up. I'm back on the road and loving it.
  2. ...I've used the findapart service several times over the years and showandgo always respond... I wonder whether they ARE findapart or are just highly active? *shrug*
  3. I always recommend findapart on these boards
  4. Yeah I was thinking the same.

which is annoying because I had an annoying experience with Show and Go a few years ago. Not to say I wouldn't give them another chance, I'm just a little cautious.
  5. I've just dug through my emails and the two requests I've put out have been replied to by show and go. The plot thickens...
  6. I'm not aware of any affiliation between show and go and find a part. They are however well aware that it is always potential business so why would they not reply to findapart requests promptly?