Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by V8cressida, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Finally my Wheels and spacers (long story) have made it back from the 6 hour at Oran park!

My poor bike has been on stands for a month!

As part of the conditions of lending of the wheels, they are shod in new Shinko 003's.

Now I know that there are a lot of knockers out there of this tyre but hey if my mate can rub the knee on the ground with em on his Gsxr then theyll do. (I dont ride like that).

So If they are purely shhheeet then I guess this could be one of my last Posts 8-[

2. At least you got them for the right price!

Since you'll be getting first hand experience with them you can let us know how they work out for ya. (y)

3. what's the long story, did you lend them to one of the teams because they were short of bits?
  4. Yeah, more details, please.
  5. Enjoy the Shinkos mate, I've been running 005's on the TRX for a couple of months now, no complaints yet!
  6. Sort of.....A mate of mine's son was invited to enter and just like his father left somethings to the last minute......

Realising that 1 set of rims is not going to work very well, I donated mine to the cause. As their bike was a k7 and mine a K1 we had to make some washers for the front brakes. I also sent my rear spacers along incase they were needed. Only got my spacers back yesterday as they were misplaced. Have had the wheels for a week tho.